Protein packed, full of flavour and highly delicious!
1 cup quinoa
1 can black beans (salt reduced, rinsed)
1 zucchini, spiralled
100g edamame beans
1 handful kale
1 handful spinach
Pumpkin seeds & sesame seeds to garnish
1/4 cup tahini
2 tbsp tamari
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tbsp sriracha
1. Cook quinoa in 1 cup water on the stove until soft and water is fully absorbed.
2. Drain and rinse can of black beans.
3. Using a spiraliser, shred zucchini into 'zoodles'.
4. Using your hands, combine all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
5. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until mixed.
6. Dress salad with a generous amount of the dressing right before serving.
7. Serve with pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds to garnish.
Some crispy roast cauliflower florets or baked tofu nuggets would be the perfect addition to this salad to make it a main meal!